Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Holiday Moon Cakes- Mom

My friend from MCC has sent me two boxes of teaching materials because I was so caught off guard at how very advanced my Juniors are. This week I am writing formal business letters with them, at their request and got my lesson of the internet. (reliable, huh?) The first class liked it and I have 2 more this afternoon. Hopefully, the materials will arrive quickly. Next Monday is their fall holiday and so there are no classes--our department sent over 2 darling sacks (one each) with lovely tins in them and each has 6 moon cakes in it. They are really cute and very good--you eat them for luck. I like holidays like that--most of my students will try to go home for the long weekend, but not for the 4 weeks between semesters, odd? Well, give your little darlings a love from grandma. We hope to get Skype hooked up next Monday on the holiday. Talk to you sometime soon, I hope--
Love, Mother

No comments: