Friday, August 29, 2008

Email from Dad

We really like China. The food is very good, however we really haven't tried any real authenic Chinese food yet. We have been venturing out a little more each day. It is very safe. You don't have to worry about getting hit by a car or a bus, but you must look out for the bicycles. There are thousands of bicyclists. They are all good drivers and hold their own with the automobiles. We ate at TGI Fridays tonight. It was all right. The Chinese food is much better. We ate at our guest house restaurant the last two days. The average meal is about $4.00. The food is deeeelicious. Our apartment is like a hotel room. very nice. We seem to be very close to most everything on campus. I received my schedule today. I teach form 8:00 A. M. until noon, on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I have the rest of the week to prepare and to help my students. I hope that I can make a difference in helping them learn English. It is Friday evening here, time to got to bed.

No comments: